Dinner at Nicli Antica Pizzeria in Vancouver



For our first night in Vancouver we had dinner at Nicli Antica Pizzeria in Gastown. I made reservations and I'm glad we did since we were seated right away and it was pretty busy. I chose this restaurant because of the authentic Neapolitan style pizza. They also give you your own scissors to cut your pizza. This is the only pizza place I've seen that does this. That way, you can slice your pie however you wish.

 I started with an Aperol Spritz, an Italian cocktail with Prosecco, Aperol, and a splash of soda water. Then we shared a Mista salad with local greens, heirloom cherry tomatoes, seasonal vegetables, and a Latticello dressing.

For pizza, we ordered the Margherita and the Bianca. The Margherita is my husband's go to pizza since he doesn't like a lot of cheese. I would have liked more cheese, though, and the crust was a little too crisp for me. The Bianca pizza was interesting because the caramelized onions were cooked down so much, they were mushy. I asked to not have them on the pizza, but they forgot. I really liked the flavor of the smoked Gorgonzola and felt that saved the pizza.

For dessert, we ordered some Tiramisu to take back to our hotel room. We loved the flavors and how soft it was. 

Overall, I liked the cocktails and the fun aspect of cutting your own pizza.





























Nicli Antica Pizzeria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. Great idea man thanks keep it up all the time. I am very happy to see your standard. That's really awesome blog because I found there lot of valuable Information. if you want to Bell Island Pizza so you can visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts