Cookie Butter Fudge


If you're a Cookie Butter fan, you'll enjoy this fudge. I love Cookie Butter and now Safeway, where I shop every week, carries it! There's no better time than December for a little indulging. This fudge is the perfect treat, and just a little piece is enough to satisfy. I wanted to whip something up in the kitchen that was really easy, but really tasty and would last a while in the fridge. Every Christmas I make a new fudge recipe and I have fun looking online for something unique. I found this recipe for Cookie Butter Fudge on the Lotus Biscoff website. You can go here for the recipe. The recipe only uses three ingredients and doesn't take long at all to make. Enjoy!

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts