A Visit to The BBT Shop in Vancouver, BC



For some unique Bubble Tea I can't find at home in Seattle, we headed to The BBT Shop on Robson St. in Vancouver. I saw they had Split Bubble Cups where you can choose two kinds of tea in one cup. I chose the Mango Juice Tea on one side and the Red Bean Thai Tea on the other. We grabbed two straws and started sipping! I also added Tapioca balls for both. My husband and I really liked both kinds of tea and the tapioca balls were soft and not too chewy. Vancouver has tons of places for bubble tea, even more than Seattle, so it can be hard to choose where to go. The BBT Shop was a solid choice for this visit since we really liked the Split Bubble Cups. Cheers!








Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts