Dinner at Perihelion Brewery



This weekend I had some family in town. We wanted to grab a bite to eat in Beacon Hill. We chose Perihelion Brewery since they are open all day and are also family friendly. I've grabbed drinks there before and you can read about that visit here.

Since then they've expanded and have a much bigger space with more tables. They also have a larger menu with more choices. When you arrive, you order at a counter and they bring you your food. I felt silly for tipping so much when I paid since I had to get my own water, napkins, and silverware. They also seemed really anxious for our table as we were packing up our things. But besides all that, the food was really decent and they have a good mix of dishes for every palate.

My brother went with a burger, the Bleu Cheese Truffle Burger, and he really enjoyed it. My sister-in-law ate a very fresh looking salad with kale, mandarin oranges, and a good looking egg on top. I ordered the House Pretzels with spent grain. They arrived with a house made beer mustard and a beer cheese sauce that was incredible. I also had the Fried Brussel Sprouts. They had onion, Craisons, garlic salt, and smoked chili aioli. I always enjoy a dish of Brussel Sprouts and this was no exception. They hit the spot and were really tasty. Although both dishes were really good, it was hard to polish off so I shared with everyone else.

To drink with my food, I had a nice, warm Mulled Cider. My husband sipped a Belgian Blonde to go with his Veggie Sandwich (not pictured).













Perihelion Brewery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts