Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

It's that time of year again when the leaves change colors and everyone and their uncle is eating pumpkin products. I've already had my share of Pumpkin Spice Lattes this fall, so I'm no different than the masses, but I also wanted to bake something with pumpkin to get into the feel of the season. Because everyone knows when you bake that your house smells homey and you get all warm inside. The smell of pumpkin and chocolate baking was very pleasant indeed. I decided to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars and I really liked the end result. They turned out very soft and gooey and reminded me of brownies but with pumpkin. My family loves them and its hard to keep them from eating several at a time. And of course, you know that the pumpkin puree is actually healthy? So its sort of okay that we've almost eaten all of them in a couple of days.  

I found the recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars here, at Momendevours.com.

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts