Lunch at Seaside Brewing Company

Before we knew it, it was our last full day in Seaside. We decided to enjoy one more sit down meal before we left. We checked out Seaside Brewing Company for lunch. Their huge barrel sign kept catching my eye when we drove past, so I was curious about it.

The space ended up being really open with a staircase going to a second level with an additional dining room. There were also large windows looking out onto the main business area of Seaside. They also offered board games and books if you felt like playing a game at your table while waiting for your food.

We ended up ordering a dinner salad with ranch, the Seagull Nuggets to share, and then my husband ordered the Fish and Chips. The Seagull Nuggets were not seagulls, of course, but chicken nuggets. They were nice and crispy and served with a creamy ranch dressing for dipping. They reminded me, thankfully, of mini chicken strips, instead of the nuggets my sons usual get. My husband also sipped a glass of Pinot Noir to pair with his lunch. I was glad we stopped in and had one last nice meal out on our trip.
Seaside Brewing Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts