Drinks at Spotted Bear Spirits in Whitefish, MT

After a glass of wine in the lounge at the Firebrand Hotel, we met up with our cousin for a cocktail at Spotted Bear Spirits. They are a community-driven craft distillery that uses local and organic ingredients for their drinks. The cocktails they serve reflect what is in season in Montana. A favorite berry of mine, huckleberries, are featured in one of their drinks, and that's the one I tried. My cousin chose one featuring local, fresh watermelon, and my husband had a classic drink, a Bloody Mary. They were all garnished beautifully and were colorful and bright, perfect for a summer evening cocktail in Whitefish. My drink not only had huckleberries but had mint and honey, which awakened my taste buds. The drinks were strong and refreshing and it was fun to try a local distillery in the area.

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts