A visit to the new Pike Place MarketFront

A visit to the new Pike Place MarketFront was a must do for me since I love to photograph buildings. There's always something new and exciting to see in Seattle since it has the most growth of any city in the nation. The cost of the MarketFront project was $74 million and took forty years of planning.  I encourage you to read more by clicking on the link above, and you can find more info about the MarketFront. But if you're thinking about checking it out, see my photos below, and you'll get an idea of what the new area looks like. The view of the Great Wheel caught me eye. And I really liked the Market Charms, an art installation, where Market supporters could purchase a charm with their name or a message. Don't forget to see the fish wall, a colorful blue wall with fish on it, the perfect place for a selfie.

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts