A Visit to Cupcake Royale in West Seattle

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend. Our weekend so far has been filled with trips to the beach and the park and yes, there was even cupcakes! Yesterday we headed to Lincoln Park in West Seattle so it seemed like a good time to stop in at Cupcake Royale and snag a few cupcakes to go. I chose my favorite flavor-a Salted Caramel, and I also got a Chocolate and Cheese cupcake, and for my three year old twins, two baby cakes. They are mini cupcakes with white cake and chocolate frosting. The perfect thing to get all over their faces and hands before hitting the beach. But as I say, let them eat cake! Or, have your cake and eat it, too! You get the idea. Cupcakes are fun and whimsical, but mostly, they're delicious.
Cupcake Royale Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts