Seattle Beer Co.

To be honest I'm not a big beer drinker but I do love nice aesthetics.  That's why a visit to a craft beer tasting room is always fun.  And how cute are those schooners they serve with several or more mini glasses of beer to sample?  My husband and I had a few hours to hang out in downtown Seattle without the kiddos, aka date night, so we checked out Seattle Beer Co. on Western Ave.  I ordered the beer flights which is three six ounce beers for $8  I tried a cider and two light beers in my flight.  My husband, a simple kind of guy, got a can of Rainer Beer.  He didn't choose any of the sixteen craft beers on tap, but at least he drank a can of local beer, right?  To nosh on with our beers, we each ate a small soft pretzel.  It was served with nacho cheese on the side, and we could have kept eating those all night.  The space is two levels with seating and the bar when you walk in, then down the stairs is more seating.  Order your beer and snacks at the bar first, then find your table.  We made the mistake of sitting down first and then having to walk back upstairs for our drinks.  But we probably needed the exercise anyway before we swung back beers and ate pretzels!  








Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts