Metropolis Metrotown in Burnaby, BC

Metropolis Metrotown mall in Burnaby is British Columbia's biggest shopping center.  It has four hundred stores!  We probably could have stayed there all day, there was so much to see, buy, and eat.  There was even a train for the kids that went through the mall.  It was perfect for our kids and our cousin's kids, too.  We decided to have lunch in the large food court upstairs.  My husband was craving Pho, Vietnamese noodle soup, and I decided that's what I wanted, too.  The food court is impressive with pretty high quality food and we ended up enjoying the pho at Vina Vietnamese.  We got a plate of chicken and rice for our boys and my husband was swayed by the chicken wings. We also had a bowl of Lemongrass Chicken Pho.  Pop Bar caught my attention for dessert.  It seemed unique, like something I can't find at home.  They offer either gelato, sorbet, and yogurt on a stick and you can customize the toppings and sprinkles.  I had the peanut butter gelato pop dipped in milk chocolate and then sprinkled in caramel corn.  Let me tell you, it was divine.  The best thing I tasted the whole weekend.  I just loved the flavors, its that simple.  I couldn't stop talking about how good it tasted.  I shared with my boys and they loved it, too.  I should have gotten two!   








Popbar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Vina Vietnamese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Looking for more ideas about what to see and eat in the Vancouver area?  Check out these below and click on the links in the descriptions for more info!

Granville Island in Vancouver is a must see.  You can even take a boat across the water from downtown.  There's a Public Market with tons of fresh foods and pastries sure to whet your appetite. 




Check out the Richmond Night Market in the summertime.  It's the largest night market in North America.
For a sweet treat head to Thomas Haas for authentic French pastries, macarons, and chocolates.  
One of the best cupcakes I've had came from the cupcake shop called Cupcakes.  I loved the carrot cake one, pictured here.  There are locations all over Vancouver. 


Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts