Seaside Dining- 2015 Edition

My family and I drove to Seaside, Oregon again this year and stayed for one week.  We stayed at a hotel right on the beach again.  We took advantage of all the wonderful dining options in downtown Seaside.  Several of the restaurants we ate at include Finns Fish House, Tora Sushi, and Norma's Seafood and Steak.  I ate way too much during our vacation and was upset when I got on the scale upon returning home.  I'm back to my regular eating now that I am at home, but its fun to look back at all my food photos of the trip. 


Our first night in Seaside, we ate dinner at Finns Fish House on Broadway.  I had the Dungeness Crab Melt.  It was awesome and reminded me of why I love eating on the Oregon Coast-fresh seafood for days.  

My husband had the Cod and Chips. 


At Tora Sushi, also located on Broadway in Seaside's downtown area, I started my meal with a Cosmo. 

For my appetizer I had the Baked Oysters.  Oh my...incredible. 

I ate the California Roll for my main dish and I absolutely loved that too.  It was super fresh and I really liked the fish on top.

My have really good options for the kids, too.  Mine shared a plate with chicken nuggets, rice, a California roll, and veggies. 

My husband had one of the bento boxes.  It seemed huge and he ate every last bite. 

The lounge area at Tora Sushi.  Loved the couches and would have liked to kick back and enjoy a drink in there!


The kid's fish and chips and Norma's.  They had a decent kids menu with even items for really small kids, like one piece of fish. 

My husband's Salmon sandwich at Norma's Seafood and Steak.

I had the lunch special of clam chowder, salad, and bread.

The brownie sundae with chocolate sauce I had for dessert.

I loved the lighthouse theme at Norma's! The outside looked like a lighthouse, too, which drew me in and made me want to eat there. 

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts