Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium- Fall 2015

Yesterday my family and I checked out Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma.  We visited with my cousin and his family.  They also have a two year old, so it was fun to watch the little kids get so excited to see the animals.  They loved the monkeys, the penguins, and the walruses the most.  The aquarium was also great, with a Jellyfish display that was colorful and eye catching.   It was neat to see the fall colors and the Halloween displays, too.  They had a Nightmare Before Christmas theme throughout the zoo.  The foxes, tigers, and leopards were also fun to see.  But only one polar bear was hanging out, instead of several swimming around.  We seem to always miss them.  The weather was rainy and wet and my feet got soaked.  Who wears mesh tennis shoes in the rain?  Our boys wore adorable ponchos, bought in the gift shop, and every five minutes the rain would stop and then change again several minutes later.  We kept taking the ponchos on and off, silly us.  The boys stayed dry so I was happy.  I loved watching the kids squealing and having fun and sometimes that's the most important part of the whole thing. 
You can go here to see my post from our visit last year. 










Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts