Dinner at Brass Tacks and A Night At The Roxbury

It was another fun and memorable night out with the hubby.  Dinner at Brass Tacks and then some bowling at Roxbury Lanes.  Brass Tacks has an awesome happy hour so we each started off with a $5 Old Fashioned.  For food we ordered the Jerk Chicken and the poutine from the dinner menu but we also got the candied bacon and artichoke and arugula salad from the happy hour menu.  I liked the feel of the place and hope to eat there again.  The food was decent and my favorite dish was the poutine because I have a thing for cheese curds.  The salad was a little plain and light on the vinaigrette but balanced out the bacon and poutine well.  They also have live music on certain nights which we would have stayed for, but Roxbury Lanes was waiting.  There's something about bowling that brings out my competitive spirit.  Its very rare for me to get a strike or spare but what a good feeling when I do.  They had cosmic bowling which I've never done.  I liked the special lighting and wished we could have stayed longer.  We bowled two games and I didn't do very well but I had a blast! 













Click to add a blog post for Brass Tacks on Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts