Pizzeria Gabbiano

Pizza sliced and sold by the kilo!  Sign me up because I love trying new pizza styles.  If its authentic and compares to what I might find in Rome, then even better.  Pizzeria Gabbiano recently opened in Pioneer Square and I was curious to check it out.  You just point to the pizza you want and how big of a piece.  In the end I think I liked the idea better then the experience.  The pizza was just okay and not piping hot and the seating situation wasn't great for me.  I can't really get into the communal table thing.  But it was a new experience and that is important to me.  I believe Pizza Gabbiano is the first place in Seattle with this style of pizza.  It was thicker than how I like my pizza, almost like a focaccia with toppings.  We tried slices of Quatto Formaggio, Margherita, Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Meyer Lemon and one with House-made Pancetta, which I liked the best.








 

Pizzeria Gabbiano on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts