Hello Robin

Hello Robin is an adorable cookie shop in Capital Hill which is partnered with Molly Moon's Ice Cream.  They have twelve different kinds of cookies to choose from with flavors like orange chocolate chip habanero, Mexican flourless chocolate and even one named Mackles'more after the popular and local singer.  I got those flavors plus a chocolate chip cookie which I loved.  The habanero cookie was too spicy but I liked the hit of orange I tasted right away.  I liked the huge butcher block in the center of the shop where you can sit, eat your cookies, drink some milk or an iced coffee and watch the cookies being made.  They can also make ice cream sandwiches with any of the Molly Moon flavors.  So much fun!
















Hello Robin + Molly Moon's on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts