Esther and Kevin: A rustic Oregon Wedding to remember

My husbands' cousin Esther got married this past weekend in beautiful, rustic Lebanon, Oregon.  The wedding was held at Three Strands Farm.   I love weddings.  From the music to the sweet moments of the I do's being exchanged, from the family and friends gathered around and watching the bride and groom dance for the first time as husband and wife.  I love the wedding cake and I love how each wedding is just so different and unique from every other one.  The venue had a ton of gorgeous trees  and lanterns hanging from them.  Dinner was a Pasta Bar and for dessert a Dessert Bar with cupcakes, rice crispies with frosting, wedding cake and kettle corn.  I was in dessert heaven.  They even had a S'mores Bar set up with a bonfire to roast your own marshmallows.  Such fun and perfect for a summer wedding!  What a special wedding for an even more special couple.  Congratulations Esther and Kevin! 











Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts