Brunch at the Harvest Vine

Last week we celebrated my first Mother's Day.  My family had brunch at the Harvest Vine.  I've eaten there a number of times now but had never experienced their weekend brunch.  I've already posted about the Harvest Vine a couple of times but I can't help posting again about the brunch.  My husband and I started off with a Mimosa-orange juice and Cava Champagne.  It was the perfect cocktail-sweet, tart and bubbly. We started with the Gazpacho soup which is chilled and has tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumbers and peppers.  We also ordered the salt cod fritters, the Croquetta de Bacalqo.  To mix in a sweet element we ate the foie gras butter French toast.  I loved this unique French toast.  I also ate the Txistorra- grilled Navarran Sausage with bread.  Finally, we shared some dessert.  We ate the Gateau Basque with wine soaked cherries-an almond tart that is to die for. 








The Harvest Vine on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts