2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups (packed) light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup Nutella
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-by-9-inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until fluffy and creamy. Beat in the vanilla and eggs. Add in the Nutella.
4. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients, mixing just until incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread batter into prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth the top.
5. Bake for about 50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. The original recipe said to bake for 40 minutes but since my blondies were in a smaller pan and therefore thicker, I added about ten minutes to the total baking time. Let cool and cut into squares to serve. I found this recipe on the blog, Kirbie's Cravings.
Nothing beats a warm, gooey blondie with Nutella, especially with a glass of milk and if you're feeling wild, a touch of ice cream.