Mission Latin Restaurant and Lounge in West Seattle

I've taken two different trips to Mission in West Seattle and had a great dining experience both times.  I took advantage of the happy hour they offer, sitting in the dimly lit bar area on my first visit and eating outside on the second, enjoying the warm August summer day and people watching while my husband and I ate tacos and quesadillas and drank rum punch. 




A shot of Don Julio Tequila, one of the many different types of Tequila that Mission offers.
I liked the hand-stacked river stones and votive candles on the walls. 
My husband and I shared the $5 Happy Hour Nachos.  They were so good and hit the spot!  Corn chips, cheese, black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, and crème fresca.




For dessert we shared some flan which was light and refreshing. 
We each sipped on a Mission Rum Punch.  Light Rum, Dark Rum, and Coconut Rum mixed with guava, pineapple, mango, and passion fruit juices with a float of 151 proof liquor.  This was the perfect summer drink and went down a little too easily.

I ate some Chicken Quesadillas.  You can't really go wrong with Quesadillas, they're one of my favorite foods.  These were yummy with shredded chicken. 


My husband ate Shredded Chicken Tacos which were also very tasty.
Mission on Urbanspoon








Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts