A visit to 3.14 Bakery

Did somebody say Cake Balls?  Yum! I was reading about a bakery in White Center that carried Cake Balls so I figured I'd go check it out and do a taste test.  3.14 Bakery is the place for pie, cookies and all kinds of homemade desserts.  I thought the name 3.14 was pretty original for a pie place. 

I got a chocolate, a lemon and a red velvet one and they were very sweet and very delicious.  Luckily my hubby was with me so he helped, otherwise they would've been too rich.  They went well with his americano coffee.  Cake balls are just like Cake Pops but without the stick.  My favorite one was the lemon.  Supposedly, these are pretty popular and they recently had a Groupon, which of course I missed out on.  But for only $1.50 each, I didn't mind paying full price. 



A Chocolate Cake Ball from the 3.14 Bakery.  It tasted just as rich and moist as it looks. 


The Lemon Cake Ball which was very sweet and flavorful.  The perfect dessert for after lunch. 


The Red Velvet Cake Ball.  Wow, all that icing on the outside and the rich filling was a lot to handle.  But what a treat! 


Some of 3.14 Bakery's mini pies on display.


Their regular fruit pies looked delicious, too!
3.14 Bakery on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts