Downtown Seattle at Christmas

I've always loved Downtown Seattle all lit up for Christmas.  I went downtown late this afternoon to run a couple of errands.  When I exited the metro underground and arrived in front of Westlake Center, the sky was my favorite color.  That beautiful blue color that lights the sky before its really dark.  I hadn't been downtown all season so I was looking forward to seeing the huge Christmas Tree, the Macy's star and all the other decorations.  I didn't have my nice Nikon with me but sometimes a cell phone is better than nothing.  I hope you enjoy my snapshots of the beautiful city I live in and are feeling the Christmas spirit.  December moves so fast.  Don't forget to savor each moment of the holiday season!









Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts