Chocolate Walnut Fudge

Fudge!  Who doesn't just love it?  Especially to eat around Christmas.  Two years ago I found a recipe for Chocolate Walnut Fudge with Sea Salt while watching the Today Show with Hoda and Kathy Lee.  I wrote down the recipe and made it.  The fudge was a hit and even though I gave some away I had lots left and I remember eating it through New Years'.  The recipe calls for sea salt and I didn't have any so I used regular table salt.  This year, armed with sea salt, I made the fudge yesterday and I loved the addition.  It calls for a dash, but I used about four dashes and the salty taste is a welcome surprise with the semi sweet chocolate and walnuts. 

                                                           Chocolate Walnut Fudge

3 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
dash, or a few, of sea salt
1 c. walnuts
1 1/2 t. vanilla

Line 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil and melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt over low heat.  Remove from heat and stir in nuts and vanilla.  Spread into pan and chill for 2 hours.  Cut into pieces.  Store in refrigerator.  Try not to eat the whole batch to yourself.  Sharing is caring!


Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts