Kadin's Party

This Saturday I photographed my friend's baby party for her son Kadin, who was born in July.  It was the perfect opportunity for her to introduce Kadin to their friends and family.  The party was at Renton Seafood Restaurant and they served a Chinese Buffet and yes, there was cake!


Kadin, about twelve weeks old.  He's just a doll, I loved his necklace and the teddy bear on his shirt.  So cute!
Time for some shut eye.  All these people staring at me and wanting to hold me makes me sleepy!
So small, so cute, so precious, oh my!


Sweet and Sour Pork, Egg Rolls, Fried Rice and Chow Mien Noodles.  Some good stuff. 
I loved Kadin's cake with the baby and teddy bear on top.  It doesn't get any cuter than this folks!



Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts