2012 Kin On Auction Gala at the Bellevue Hyatt

Last night I photograhed the Auction Gala event at the Bellevue Hyatt for Kin On.  Kin On is a nursing home in Seattle.  To read more about them and last night's event, you can visit their website by clicking here.  I have been doing volunteer photography for Kin On's local events in the community since 2008.  I thought I'd share a few detail photos I shot from the event. 

  Guests bid on auction items for about an hour and half while a jazz band played.  People greeted one another and sipped on drinks from the bar while they looked at the items to be auctioned off later on in the evening.   

 
A dinner was served later in the Evergreen Ballroom.  The room was quite large and I believe there was around four hundred and fifty people who attended. 


A traditional lion dance was held.  These two lions started off on stage and were later joined by a whole line of them as they danced around the tables.   They also had speakers and ballroom dancing later in the evening. 



Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts