Phally and Pat

The weekend of July 28th, I shot Phally and Pat's Wedding in Seattle.  They tied the knot at the South Seattle Community College in the Banquet Room.  The Wedding was big-over 260 guests and the room was the perfect size for the event.  On the campus they also have an Arboretum and Gardens that was perfect for all the formal photos.  The day was perfect, too.  Lots of blue sky and sun! Congratulations to Phally and Pat!






A few formal photos of the beautiful couple on their special day which I took in the Arboretum at SSCC. 




One of my favorite aspects of shooting Weddings is capturing the special details.  Above, I photographed the Bride's shoes, small details of her dress and of course, her bouquet. 
They served at buffet at the Reception with a fountain in the center.  I thought this cheese and fruit platter was nice. Plus the cheese was so good. You can't ever go wrong with cheese.



They had three different cakes plus they served cupcakes!
They had a candy station-genius!


Don't forget the Champagne and Sparkling Cider for the toasts!

To see more of my photography from Phally and Pat's Wedding, go to my website, my Facebook Page or flickr


Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts