Seattle's Cupcake Royale now has Ice Cream, too!

Everyone knows how much I love cupcakes.  Whether I'm eating or photographing these popular treats, I'm pretty happy and then of course hyper from the sugar rush! Well, now Cupcake Royale in Seattle serves ice cream to go along with the cupcakes.  They have over fourteen flavors to choose from.  I didn't think it got any better than cupcakes.  Who thinks of these things? My hubby and I went to downtown on Sunday night to check out the brand spanking new Cupcake Royale on 108 Pine St.  We shared one scoop of the Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream, one Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cupcake and a double Americano coffee. Whew! It was such a good summer night treat and the perfect amount of dessert since we shared.  This is their sixth location now.  They're taking over Seattle it seems and we aren't complaining! 

Their new store at 108 Pine St. in Seattle.

They have something for everyone.  Cupcakes, Coffee, Ice Cream, Cake Pops, Lollipops and more.  If that won't do it, then there is a Chocolate and Wine Store right next door at the Chocolate Box. 

Our shared scoop of Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream made from local blueberries. The ice cream was creamy and rich so I was glad I had my husband to help me finish it! 
Cupcakes, Cupcakes and more Cupcakes!
We loved the cupcake we chose! It was like Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia but in a cupcake.  So good and we loved the chocolate and cherry chunks.  The frosting was so sweet and thick, too.


The view after exiting Cupcake Royale and walking to the right.  Pike Place Market is only two blocks down. 
Pike Place Market on a summer evening.  The perfect stroll after having cupcakes and ice cream!
                                For more about Cupcake Royale, click here for their website. Cupcake Royale on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts