Happy Hour at Daniel's Broiler

Tonight we had happy hour at Daniel's Broiler on Lake Washington, their Leschi location.  I love the view of the lake and or course, of Bellevue across the way.  Besides this one on the Leschi Marina, there are two other restaurants, one on Lake Union and one in Bellevue and they are part of the Schwartz Brothers restaurants.  We just wanted appetizers, so I got the Crispy Fried Calamari with Spicy Cocktail Sauce and Lemon Aioli.  My husband ordered the Steak Sliders with Fries and a glass of Pinor Nior.  I got to tell you, the view of the sailboats and Bellevue on the other side of the lake, make this happy hour a very desirable one.  It was our first time at this location and we loved it.  If you live in Seattle and wonder where to go for happy hour or dinner, I would head to Daniel's on the Lechi Marina. 

This was our view from our table in the bar.  I was expecting them to have a small bar, not all these tables with such a view.  I was impressed with the size of the lounge and how all the tables faced Lake Washington and the Leschi Marina. 


I loved the huge chandelier over the Dining Room.











                                            For more info on Daniel's Broiler, click here. Daniel's Broiler-Leschi on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts